#Question: Where is Croatia?
Croatia is located in the central-south region of Europe. Check out the following map. 😉
(*) If you want to know which are the territorial limits of the country, go to point 3.
2. WHERE IS CROATIA? (MAP WITH THE LOCATION OF IRAN IN EUROPE)
3. LIMITS OF CROATIA
- NORTH: Slovenia and Hungary (Northeast).
- EAST: Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro (Southeast).
- SOUTH: The Adriatic Sea.
- WEST: The Adriatic Sea
- Google Maps (2018). Territorial limits of Croatia.
- TUBS – Wikimedia Commons (2009). Map with the location of Croatia in Europe. Avaliable [HERE].