1. WHO ARE WE?
- URL: https://learnertrip.com
- Administrator: Javier Celdrán Baños.
- Contact: email@example.com.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT, HOW AND WHY?
- Comments (name and email): When you leave a comment on our website, your name and email as well as any other personal information that you share is recorded indefinitely until you request its modification or deletion. In addition, after sending a comment, we insert cookies (I’ll explain what they are below) in your browser so that if you comment again on another post, you don’t have to enter your data again.
- Subscription to comments (email): On the web you have the functionality of receiving notifications when someone comments on a specific post or in response to a comment of your own. When you subscribe to this functionality (which is voluntary and requires confirmation by email), we collect your email to send you the corresponding notifications until you modify or delete your subscription.
In addition to this specific data, we collect cookies to carry out analytical work, improve our services and display interesting advertising. Below I explain what cookies are, what cookies we collect and how you can control both your personal data and the insertion of cookies.
3. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
“Cookies” are files that are downloaded to the user’s browser when accessing certain web pages, allowing the collection of information about their browsing.
4. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE COLLECT?
- Session cookies: If you leave a comment on our portal, your name, email address and website will be saved in cookies (unless you have them disabled). This is for your convenience, so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- Social networks and Youtube cookies: When using functionalities to show content from social networks or Youtube, they can insert cookies in the browser. You can check what data they collect in their respective privacy policies:
5. WHAT CONTROL DO I HAVE ABOUT MY DATA?
- Comments (name and email): you can request that we delete any comments or personal data we have about you [here]. (*) This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
- Subscription to comments: you can manage or unsubscribe to comments both [here] or/and in each of the emails we send you.
- Cookies: you can block / allow some or all cookies in your browser settings. You have the specific instructions for it in the following links:
6. FOR ANY OTHER DOUBT OR REQUEST