#Question: Where is Iran?
(*) If you want to know which are the territorial limits of the country, zoom in the map (bottom-left corner) or go to point 3.
2. WHERE IS IRAN? (MAP WITH THE LOCATION OF IRAN)
3. LIMITS OF IRAN
- NORTH: Armenia, Azerbaijan, the Caspian Sea and Turkmenistan.
- EAST: Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- SOUTH: The Persian Gulf and the Gulf of Oman.
- WEST: Turkey (Northwest) and Iraq.
- Google Maps (2018). Location of Iran in the world map.
- P30Carl – Wikimedia Commons (2009). Map with the location of Iran in the globe. Avaliable [HERE].