I hope you find it useful.
- Lentils (1 glass).
- Water (4 glasses).
- Container (to soak the lentils).
- Kitchen paper.
4. STEPS TO MAKE A HOMEMADE ROOTER WITH LENTILS
- Put 1 glass of lentils for every 4 glasses of water in a container (any amount with this 1:4 ratio).
- Cover the container with a cloth and leave the lentils to soak for 24 hours in the kitchen.
- After 24 hours, take out the lentils (without throwing away the liquid from the container) and put them in another dry container between two kitchen papers (make sure the lentils are well spread on the kitchen paper).
- Wait 1-4 days for them to sprout.
- Once sprouted (1-2 cm sprouts), blend them together with the water you saved from step 3.
- Strain the resulting paste to obtain its liquid, which is the part that interests us (full of auxins).
- Mix that liquid with 10 parts of water (1:10 ratio) and voila, you already have your homemade lentil rooting agent!
5. NOTES AND CLARIFICATIONS
This rooting agent lasts about two weeks in the fridge.