In this post I want to share with you some updated information about where to go salsa and bachata dancing in Cartagena (Spain).
I hope you find it useful.
If any question, just leave a comment!
(*) Make sure to doublecheck the info via Instagram (all the clubs have their own IG page with updated info).
2. WHERE TO DANCE SALSA AND BACHATA IN CARTAGENA (SPAIN)
2.1. In winter, spring and autumn/fall
During winter, spring and autumn/fall in Cartagena, we dance mainly four days a week:
- Wednesday: at Goa The Club, starting at 23 h.
- Thursday: at Eden, starting at 23 h.
- Friday: In Goa The Club, from 00 h (*) Best day of the week.
- Sunday: In Bondi Beach (Cabo de Palos), starting at 20 h in winter.
2.2. In Summer
During the summer, we usually dance at the surrounding beach towns:
- Tuesday: Bali Club Beach from 23 h.
- Wednesday: Soho Los Narejos from 00 h.
- Thursday: Bora Bora Salsoteca (Murcia city, 45 minutes from Cartagena) from 00 h.
- Friday: Bora Bora Salsoteca (Murcia city, 45 minutes from Cartagena) from 00 h.
- Saturday: Bora Bora Salsoteca (Murcia city, 45 minutes from Cartagena) from 00 h or at Maná San Javier Nightclub from 00 h. (*) The latter is a macroclub with a small salsa and bachata room.
- Sunday: Bondi Beach from 22 h or Bali Club Beach from 20 h.
If you have any question, leave a a comment!