In this post I want to share with you some updated information about where to go salsa and bachata dancing in Cartagena (Spain).
I hope you find it useful.
If any question, just leave a comment!
2. WHERE TO DANCE SALSA AND BACHATA IN CARTAGENA (SPAIN)
2.1. In winter, spring and autumn/fall
During winter, spring and autumn/fall in Cartagena, we dance mainly four days a week:
- Wednesday: at Goa The Club, starting at 23 h (free workshop + social dance).
- Thursday: at La Corte Cartagena, starting at 23 h.
- Friday: In Goa The Club, from 00 h (*) Best day of the week.
- Sunday: In Bondi Beach (Cabo de Palos), starting at 20 h in winter (free workshop + social dance).
2.2. In Summer
During the summer, we usually dance at the sorrounding beach towns:
- Tuesday: Bongo La Manga from 00 h and Bali Club Beach from 23 h. (*) The latter one, from my point of view, is the best place dancer/level wise.
- Wednesday: Velice Discoteca from 00 h. (*) It is 45 minutes north of the city, but it is a good alternative to dance on a summer Wednesday.
- Thursday: Soho Los Narejos from 00 h.
- Friday: Trébol La Manga from 00 h and Tela Beach (35 minutes north of the city) from 23 h.
- Saturday: Bora Bora Salsoteca (Murcia city, 45 minutes from Cartagena) from 00 h or at Maná San Javier Nightclub from 00 h. (*) The latter is a macroclub with a small salsa and bachata room.
- Sunday: Bondi Beach from 22 h or Bali Club Beach from 20 h.
If you have any question, leave a a comment!