In this post I want to share with you some updated information about where to go salsa and bachata dancing in Cartagena (Spain).
I hope you find it useful.
If any question, just leave a comment!
(*) Make sure to doublecheck the info via Instagram (all the clubs have their own IG page with updated info).
2. WHERE TO DANCE SALSA AND BACHATA IN CARTAGENA (SPAIN)
2.1. In winter, spring and autumn/fall
During winter, spring and autumn/fall in Cartagena, we dance mainly four days a week:
- Wednesday: at Goa The Club, starting at 23 h (free workshop + social dance).
- Thursday: at La Corte Cartagena, starting at 23 h.
- Friday: In Goa The Club, from 00 h (*) Best day of the week.
- Sunday: In Bondi Beach (Cabo de Palos), starting at 20 h in winter (free workshop + social dance).
(*) You can also dance in Murcia city from Wednesday to Sunday in Bora Bora Salsoteca and Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays in Vayven Murcia. The best days are Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays at both places. Timetables and more information [HERE].
2.2. In Summer
During the summer, we usually dance at the sorrounding beach towns:
- Tuesday: Bali Club Beach from 23 h. (*) The latter one, from my point of view, is the best place dancer/level wise.
- Wednesday: Soho Los Narejos from 00 h.
- Thursday: Bora Bora Salsoteca (Murcia city, 45 minutes from Cartagena) from 00 h.
- Friday: Bora Bora Salsoteca (Murcia city, 45 minutes from Cartagena) from 00 h.
- Saturday: Bora Bora Salsoteca (Murcia city, 45 minutes from Cartagena) from 00 h or at Maná San Javier Nightclub from 00 h. (*) The latter is a macroclub with a small salsa and bachata room.
- Sunday: Bondi Beach from 22 h or Bali Club Beach from 20 h.
(*) As there are still some months left for the summer, I will update the information as the dates come and the places publish their summer schedules.
If you have any question, leave a a comment!
I really liked your article!! nice piece of information.
Thanks Javier! <3