Here I will show you how to send cryptocurrencies from Coinbase to Binance (or viceversa).
As a example to understand it better, let’s imagine we want to send Bitcoin (BTC) from one platform to the other:
2. HOW TO SEND BITCOIN FROM COINBASE TO BINANCE
Step (1/2). Copy your Bitcoin (BTC) deposit address on Binance
- On the PHONE APP: Funds > BTC > Deposit.
- On DESKTOP: Wallet > Spot Wallet > BTC > Deposit.
Step (2/2). Send Bitcoin from Coinbase pasting your Binance deposit address
- On the PHONE APP: Wallet > BTC > BTC wallet > Send symbol.
- On DESKTOP: Wallet > BTC > Send button.
3. HOW TO SEND BITCOIN FROM BINANCE TO COINBASE
I would be as easy as doing the process the other way around:
- Copy your Bitcoin (BTC) deposit address on Coinbase
- APP: Wallet > BTC > BTC wallet > QR symbol.
- DESKTOP: Wallet > BTC > Deposit button.
- Send Bitcoin from Binance pasting your Coinbase deposit address
- APP: Funds > BTC > Withdrawal.
- DESKTOP: Wallet > Spot Wallet > BTC > Withdraw.
4. ANY DOUBTS?
If you need help, just leave a comment!