Do you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and don’t know how? In this article I will show you the easiest, fastest and most reliable places to buy your first cryptos!
Let’s do it! 🙂
2. HOW TO INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES (for beginners)
2.1. Easiest way: buy cryptocoins directly with a debit/credit card, Paypal or a wire transfer
Coinbase (most famous platform): the easiest, fastest and most reliable place to buy Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin and Ethereum. (*) If you register using this link you will recieve 10 $ (8 €) for a purchase of 100 $ or more (or the equivalent in your local currency)! And me too! 😀
- You have any doubt? Leave a comment and I will help you!
2.2. How to buy less-known cryptocurrencies
- Open an account on Binance (one of the biggest and well-known trading platforms with a enormous varity of different cryptos).
- Buy Bitcoin on Coinbase and send them to Binance.
- Once you have your bitcoins on Binance or Bittrex, you just need to exchange them for other cryptos in their market. 🙂
These would be the main steps to follow, but I will be adding more specific information with links in the future. Meanwhile, if you have a doubt, just leave a comment and I will try to help you out!
3. THINGS TO TAKE IN ACCOUNT
- Most of this big companies/platforms are going to ask you to verify your identity with your passport, driver’s licence and other proofs of residence. Why? To avoid money laundering. Cryptocurrency movements are difficult to track and verifying the identity of buyers and sellers they avoid this problem.
- DON’T invest what you are not willing to lose. Investments in cryptocurrencies are volatile.
4. INTERESTING RESOURCES!
- Coinmarketcap.com: to follow the coin market. (*) I warn you now that you are going to be cheking this all day long. 😂
- Coin Stats: Free app where you can add your own investments to know the total value of your portafolio in real time. You can also follow the whole market here and yes, you will be checking this all day long too.
5. ANY DOUBTS?
I think this is it for now! I will be updating the info and if you have a doubt, just leave a comment! 😉
See you soon cryptoinvestors!