Do you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and don’t know how? In this article I will show you the easiest, fastest and most reliable places to buy your first cryptos!
Let’s do it! 🙂
2. HOW TO INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCIES (for beginners; updated to February 2021)
2.1. Easiest way: buy cryptocoins directly with a debit/credit card, Paypal or a wire transfer
Coinbase (most famous platform): the easiest, fastest and most reliable place to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and other main cryptocurrencies. (*) If you register using this link you will recieve 10 $ (9 €) for a purchase of 100 $ or more (or the equivalent in your local currency)! And me too! 😀
- You have any doubt? Leave a comment and I will help you!
2.2. How to buy less-known cryptocurrencies
- Open an account on Binance (one of the biggest and well-known trading platforms with a enormous varity of different cryptos).
- Buy Bitcoin directly with a Visa card on Binance or send BTC from Coinbase to your Binance account.
- Once you have your bitcoins on Binance, you just need to exchange them for other cryptos in their market. In THIS POST I show how to do it!
2.3. Do you want to invest in cryptocurrencies and ALSO in other financial products (like Google, Facebook or Amazon shares)?
Register in eToro. It’s one of the biggest and most famous platforms to do so.
(*) Are you living in the United States? You can register [HERE].
These would be the main steps to follow!
I will be adding more specific information with links in the future. Meanwhile, if you have a doubt, just leave a comment and I will try to help you out!
3. THINGS TO TAKE IN ACCOUNT
- Most of this big companies/platforms are going to ask you to verify your identity with your passport, driver’s licence and other proofs of residence. Why? To avoid money laundering. Cryptocurrency movements are difficult to track and verifying the identity of buyers and sellers they avoid this problem.
- DON’T invest what you are not willing to lose. Investments in cryptocurrencies are volatile/risky.
4. INTERESTING RESOURCES!
- Coinmarketcap.com: to follow the coin market. (*) I warn you now that you are going to be cheking this all day long. 😂
- Coin Stats: Free app where you can add your own investments to know the total value of your portafolio in real time. You can also follow the whole market here and yes, you will be checking this all day long too. (*) To follow your portfolio in desktop I recommend Coin.fyi.
5. ANY DOUBTS?
I think this is it for now! I will be updating the info and if you have a doubt, just leave a comment! 😉
See you soon cryptoinvestors!