Today I want to share with you a free web portfolio to follow the value of your cryptocoins on your computer (it works on phones and tablets too).
I hope you find it useful.
2. CRYPTOCURRENCIES PORTFOLIO TRACKER FOR DESKTOP
After testing other free web portfolios for desktop, I ended up using Coin.fyi.
It’s one of the easiest to set up and for now it’s more than enough for me (I just wanted to click a button and check the overall price of my portfolio meanwhile I was working on the computer). It looks like this:
3. NOTES AND CLARIFICATIONS
Although I love it for desktop, the mobile version is not that good. For my phone I use the app Coin Stats.
4. DID YOU FIND IT USEFUL?
If you found it useful, you could thank me with a small cryptodonation (or with a simple #comment). 🙂
- BTC: 1N47VJbiJ8HMdKhtq5BAH4uxLTPWvdYvdy
- ETH (and ERC20): 0x51dAC0a8e3Aa310741Cb0D0D60Dff88e33cf117f
- SmartCash: SYW1GoroydsuhFwYSD9EHEjKmfez5YSEVr
- XRP: rEb8TK3gBgk5auZkwc6sHnwrGVJH8DuaLh ; Destination tag: 103681440
- Nano: xrb_1gm7endbcygrjk4mpk9mwxbtdw7i3jiwo59pfwgsftbyar8seut3kskwwjf5