#Question: Which are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2021?
Below you can find my personal* opinion about this trendy question.
If you have any question about it or anything to add, feel free to share it in the comments. 😉
2. BEFORE STARTING
- No investment guarantees profit. You can make and lose money.
- The cryptocurrency market is volatile. Be ready for considerable price fluctuations in your investments.
- Because of point 1 and 2, invest only a part of your savings that you are willing to lose.
3. THERE ARE MORE THAN 8,000 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
Currently, there are more than 8,000 cryptocurrencies (or crypto assets/proyects, as they should be called; as not all of them pretend to be currencies).
You can check here a list of them from the most to least valued with ALL the information about each one of their projects: real-time capitalization, price per share, supply, trading volume, historical charts, brief descriptions of each cryptoasset and markets where you can find them. All in all, you will find there everything that you might need in order to keep up to date on your own.
4. CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO INVEST IN 2021 (Personal opinion)
(*) The projects I share in this section are personal views which in no way whatsoever guarantee future profit, even if they are well-founded. The value of each cryptoasset depends on many macroeconomic factors. Thus, they can either increase or decrease in the future.
- NANO: Fastest (<1s), cheapest (0 fees) and greenest cryptocurrency (every NANO transaction consumes 6 million times less energy than a BTC one).
- BNB: Binance token. Apart from all the direct platform benefits within Binance (fees discounts, airdrops, launchpads…), it powers the Binance Smart Chain, which is a faster and cheaper Ethereum competitor that is currently overtaking ETH in transactions/use per day having 10 times less capitalization (200B vs 20B).
I think these two will be a top 5 by pure utility/tokenomics. In a trillionaire market as the one we are in, I think both of them will end up with at least $100B each (NANO ≈ $700; BNB ≈ $500-1,000); much more as they get massadopted.
I have a full review of each, but I just took them out from the post, so you have the key points of why they are interesting without a long reading. In any case, I’ll be adding them as links.
5. SOME CLARIFICATIONS
- The price predictions shared are completely personal. They are based in supply, possible future demand of the tokens and market cap comparison to bigger cryptoprojects that have not been globally adopted yet (some of them don’t even have a working/usable product).
6. YOU HAVE NEVER INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCY AND YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO START?
If you have never invested in cryptocurrency and do not know how to start, read the following instructions for beginners (it’s pretty easy).
If you have any question, just leave a comment! 🙂