#Question: Which are the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2022?
Below you can find my personal* opinion about this trendy question.
If you have any inquiry about it or anything to add, feel free to share it in the comments. 😉
2. BEFORE STARTING
- No investment guarantees profit. You can make and lose money.
- The cryptocurrency market is volatile. Be ready for considerable price fluctuations in your investments.
- Because of point 1 and 2, invest only a part of your savings that you are willing to lose.
3. THERE ARE MORE THAN 15,000 CRYPTOCURRENCIES
Currently, there are more than 15,000 cryptocurrencies (or crypto assets/proyects, as they should be called; as not all of them pretend to be currencies).
You can check here a list of them from the most to least valued with ALL the information about each one of their projects: real-time capitalization, price per share, supply, trading volume, historical charts, brief descriptions of each cryptoasset and markets where you can find them. All in all, you will find there everything that you might need in order to keep up to date on your own.
4. CRYPTOCURRENCIES TO INVEST IN 2022 (Personal opinion)
(*) The projects I share in this section are personal views which in no way whatsoever guarantee future profit, even if they are well-founded. The value of each cryptoasset depends on many macroeconomic factors. Thus, they can either increase or decrease in the future.
- XNO (NANO): Fastest (<1s), cheapest (0 fees) and one of the greenest cryptocurrency. It’s everything BTC wanted to be but it couldn’t. You can send NANO to anyone in the world on L1 instantly and without fees. 133 million supply already distributed (0 inflation). Tippeable via social networks. In a scenario where people use cryptocurrencies, no one will wait or pay fees having instant and feeless options. Utility will always rule. For me the best cryptocurrency to invest in this 2022.
- VITE: Instan and feeless smart contract platform, DEX, NFT market, domain market, etc.. If you’ve used Uniswap or any other ETH based protocol you know how big of a deal is an instant and feeless DEX. Less than $100 million market cap right now. The DEX has user and volumen (it’s not a speculative ghost chain). Crystal clear investment.
- VX (ViteX): token of VITE’s decentralized exchange. VX holders get daily dividends in BTC, ETH and USDT from the exchange’s trading fees (more information here). Current capitalization is near all time low ($4M market cap) while the DEX keeps listing new cryptocurrencies growing the exchange. Fixed supply. Probably the solidest recommendation in the list right now -at this price-.
- OPCT: Anonymous and decentralized cloud data storage. Only 15 million capitalization. Available on Kucoin.
- SMART (SmartCash): 2017 project. 1,000x under ATH. Still developing. New staking yields from 2o% to 30% APR. Speculative investment for me.
- XLM (Stellar): Fast and efficient cryptocurrency able to move other tokens within its protocol. The first digital euro runs on the Stellar network. Big cap, well known and it has utility. Without being my favorite, I’m forced to diversify in it. Same with XRP.
- ORN (Orion Protocol): Orion Protol unifies all the liquidity of the crypto market (from centralized to decentralized exchanges) within one single anonymous DEX. If they deliver, it’ll become a top 10. Less than 400 million market cap. 250 rank. 100 million of max supply.
5. SOME CLARIFICATIONS
- The price predictions shared are completely personal. They are based in supply, possible future demand of the tokens and market cap comparison to bigger cryptoprojects that have not been globally adopted yet (some of them don’t even have a working/usable product).
6. YOU HAVE NEVER INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCY AND YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO START?
If you have never invested in cryptocurrency and do not know how to start, read the following instructions for beginners (it’s pretty easy).
If you have any question, just leave a comment! 🙂