Today I am going to show you how to protect a .word document with a password (very useful for those who are starting to invest in cryptocurrencies!)
I hope it helps! 🙂
2. HOW TO PROTECT A WORD DOCUMENT WITH A PASSWORD (STEPS)
- Open the word document you want to protect.
- Go to “File” (top-left corner).
- Click on “Protect document“.
- Now click on “Encrypt with password“.
- Write your password (and that’s it! Now you have your .word protected!)
Easy, right? If you have any doubts, leave a comment! See you soon! 😉
- This tutorial has been tested in Microsoft Office 2013.