Here I show you how to edit your own images on Midjourney.
I hope you find it useful till they fix the interface of this awesome AI.
2. HOW TO EDIT YOUR OWN IMAGES ON MIDJOURNEY
- Upload the image you want to edit to the chat (+ symbol; left to the chat box). (*) Make sure to click enter once uploaded to add it to the chat.
- Once posted in the chat, click on the image (it will pop-up).
- Right-click the enlarged image to copy the URL of the image.
- Open the classic /imagine command, paste the URL you have copied and then -after a space- add what you want to do with the image.
3. CAN’T GET THE URL OF THE IMAGES ON SAFARI/MAC? NO PROBLEM 👇
If you want to generate an image in a specific format (vertical horizontal, etc.), here I explain you how you can do it: